Provide Premise Installation and Service support for Fiber To The Home Services in a manner that aligns with the Company Culture, Mission, Vision, Values, Virtues, Policies, Procedures, while meeting Safety and Installation Quality standards and delivering a Top Level Customer Experience.
- Installations, troubleshooting, and repairs for Fiber To The Home customers.
- Complete installs for new services and equipment for customers by installing fiber drops, network interface devices, ground wires, in-home wiring, station protectors, jacks, modems, and wireless routers in accordance with company standards.
- Recognize and understand how to configure the customer’s equipment to connect to the Internet via ont/modem/wireless router.
- Understand, maintain and repair existing equipment by using test sets to locate a line or equipment trouble and determine necessary repairs.
- Ensures home can be connected by installing indoor outlets and lines.
- Securely connects lines from outlet to device.
- Connects home units to outside lines; runs or installs new lines as needed.
- Configures and installs FTTH Internet devices.
- Inspects connected devices for proper working conditions.
- Demonstrates and teaches customers how to use installed hardware & service.
- Maintains inventory of supplies on truck and requisitions necessary supplies.
- Repairs lines as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provide a high level of customer service while also educating customers on the use of products and services.
- Physical Ability, Knowledge & Skill Set Requirements:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Skilled in the use of hand tools
- Ability to problem-solve with patience and a positive perspective
- Thorough understanding of and ability to use industry-specific tools
- Thorough understanding of fiber installation methods and policies
- Strong customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong leadership abilities with an outgoing personality
- Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Education and Experience
Minimum Education should be DAE in Telecom/ Electronics
(Certifications will be a plus point)
1-3 Year of experience is required (Industry Experience will preferred)